- miso soup (I'm lucky we have a T&T grocery in town)
- chicken nuggets & fries (because DUH, that's why)
- banana/chocolate chip muffin (but not *actual* bananas, not today)
- chocolate pudding (she's just discovered this magic, as she was sick and it was on sale)
- pita bread with nothing on it (she's odd)
Lately I feel like I should just throw most foods directly into the trash - I've recently thrown out more uneaten-but-manhandled-so-I-don't-want-it cereal, oatmeal, toast, yogurt, ravioli and pasta than I care to remember.
I'm supplementing with flintstone vitamins and milk and presenting her with a lot of food options and hoping she doesn't need any of the nutrients she's shunning right at this particular stage of development.
Do your children eat more than 5 different foods during a given week? Is it just my crazy little girl?