Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Don't spend it all in one place

Think of a bad roommate - I know you've had one.  Stays up too late, drinks the last of the milk from the carton then puts the empty back in the fridge, leaves the bathroom a swamp, plays hours of loud first person shooter games in the living room, their room smells like a biochemical disaster and  can destroy the kitchen making one meal and then gets defensive when you ask them to clean it up 48 hours later?

That's like living with a teenage boy.

I love my son.  I really do.

 . . . and last Friday afternoon I gave him my debit card and metropass and asked him and his friend to just go away. 


Did I have a good idea that they'd go to see The Avengers? Yes. Did I care if he was headed to go knock over a liquor store? Not one bit.

I just wanted him out of my house.




No comments:

Post a Comment